Steven Zarelli Space Authentication - STEVE ZARELLI AUTOGRAPH COLLECTOR DEFAMED OUR LEGION HALL BY POSTING DIRTY PICTURES OF ANOTHER BUILDING
STEVE ZARELLI, a reader of comic books, an expert on Bazooka Bubble Gum, and and Autograph Collector from New York has posted a series of blatantly fabricated photographs of our American Legion Hall, located at the corner of Chestnut and Front Street in our Historic and Stoic town of Souderton, PA.
Our Legion Hall is Rented out four times per year for a Baseball card Show , on a monthly basis for the Baseball card Auctions that Mr. Zarelli likes to defame on his very public web site.
This is an accurate and true photograph of our beautiful and stoic American Legion Hall. Photo Credit : Capt. Alan Hunsaker, Ret. USMC , Korea
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Autograph Auction
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Many of Steven Zarelli's blogs bash PSA as an authentication firm. PSA has been one of the top authenticators with an unblemished reputation. This Anders sloppy signed FDC was given a..."
- "I started using Listia 3 years ago, and I've seen everything there is to see on the website. I also experimented quite a bit with the many features of the..."
- "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..."
- "I ordered from this website and received the product with taxes of 83 euros (France) and I didn't even know that it was an importation... It's not clear at all..."
- "CONTACT NUMBER...(469) 630-1902 EMAIL.....goldenpharmaceuticalschemicals (AT)gmail .com Golden Pharmaceuticals / Chemicals Best Offers is an RX Online Pharmacy (without Prescription) providing a convenient way for drugs without prescription to get to..."
- "Even if the tarification was not clear, I decided to order with Proflowers a beautiful purple and pink bouquet for my girlfriend and she sent me the picture of a..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."