Steven Zarelli Space Authentication - STEVE ZARELLI AUTOGRAPH COLLECTOR DEFAMED OUR LEGION HALL BY POSTING DIRTY PICTURES OF ANOTHER BUILDING

17 of 26 Zarelli Space Authentication reviews

STEVE ZARELLI, a reader of comic books, an expert on Bazooka Bubble Gum, and and Autograph Collector from New York has posted a series of blatantly fabricated photographs of our American Legion Hall, located at the corner of Chestnut and Front Street in our Historic and Stoic town of Souderton, PA.

Our Legion Hall is Rented out four times per year for a Baseball card Show , on a monthly basis for the Baseball card Auctions that Mr. Zarelli likes to defame on his very public web site.

This is an accurate and true photograph of our beautiful and stoic American Legion Hall. Photo Credit : Capt. Alan Hunsaker, Ret. USMC , Korea

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
17 of 26 Zarelli Space Authentication reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Priscilla

Aug 30, 2014 #863361 Amarillo, Texas, United States

Zarelli might pretend to be more knowledgeable than he really is. He might frequent make mistakes when reviewing autographs. The HATEFUL messages on his sites distress me the most, like the one about charity auctions and the one that defames this legion hall. Has zarelli ever had a child with cancer ? has zarelli ever serviced his country in the military ? or does he still live with mommy and daddy and read comic books ?

3 0 Reply
J.P.Escabar

Jun 15, 2014 #827746 Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States

I have no idea who in the *** Steven Zarelli is or what he has to do with our legion Hall. I looked him up and he has nothing at all to do with anything. He knows nothing at all about out Legion Hall. While Mr. Zarelli was reading comic books in the comfort of his home in Ballstown NY, I was in Irag serving in the 82nd Mother *** Airborne. Our Legion Hall rents out space to both Motes and Coaches . Coaches office is on the first floor of the owner's house and his house looks nothing at all like the pictures Mr. Zarelli has posted up on his blogging site. Our Legion Hall does not look anything at all like the pictures posted on Mr. Zarelli's blogging site. In fact there are no buildings at all in Souderton PA that look anything at all like the buildings Mr Zarelli has posted up on his blogging site.

5 0 Reply

Jun 14, 2014 #827374 Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

This opening post has been created by the fraudster and forger/forgery dealer Karl Janesky a nasty Jew of Guildford, Connecticut. He sells on eBay under the user name "vintage761". He sold me two forged autographed pictures, wouldn't honor his written guarantees once they were determined to be forgeries and demanded the return of the fakes but I knew he would sell them to his other victims So I filed a charge back then the Jew lost the credit card charge back claim
He's a known forger, a dishonest Jew selling fakes in his dishonest Jewish way that he learned in Jew school

0 10 Reply

Jun 09, 2014 #825606

I CONFESS THAT I FAILED TO FIND ANY INFORMATION ON THE ZARELLI WEB SITES IN REGARD TO CHEWING GUM BUT HE IS A GROWN MAN THAT COLLECTS AND READS COMIC BOOKS. HE GIVE OUT OPINIONS ON AUTOGRAPHS FOR A FEE AND THERE ARE SOME REPORTS THAT PRAISE HIS AUTOGRAPH ANALYSIS AND SOME THAT FIND FAULTS WITH HIS AUTOGRAPH ANALYSIS SERVICE. IT DOES SEEM CLEAR TO ME THAT HE DOES NOT LIKE CHARITY AUCTIONS WHICH I PERSONALLY DISAGREE WITH A PASSION !

Jun 09, 2014 #825600

I HAVE CONFIRMED THAT STEVE ZARELLI DOES HAVE PICTURES FROM SOUDERTON PENNA ON HIS WEB SITE AND THE IMAGES ARE OF WHAT LOOKS LIKE AN OUTHOUSE (staged?) AND HE MADE SOME STATEMENTS GIVING HIS HIS NEGATIVE AND PESSIMISTIC OPINIONS ON CHARITY AUCTIONS AND STATED THAT CHARITY AUCTIONS ARE A MINEFIELD OF BAD ITEMS. BY DOING A GOOGLE EARTH SEARCH I CONFIRMED THAT THERE IS A BUILDING SITTING ON CHESTNUT AND FRONT STREET IN SOUDERTON PENNA THAT LOOKS VERY MUCH LIKE THE BUILDING PICTURED ABOVE

Waking Up To Smell The Coffee

Jun 11, 2014 #826265

I saw the same pictures on Steve's blog and these are not outhouses but these are ghetto type structures with auction signs on the doorway area. I dont know where the pictures came from but if they are the wrong building then he should remove them from his blog. The Google Earth search shows a building that looks more like the one on this page although it is an aerial view it seems obvious to me that it is the very same older brick building shown above and not the ghetto ones that Steve has on his blog and I don't blame these folks for being upset because it is insulting. I have lost some respect for Steve because of his "Charity Auction Statement". He went too far on that one for me and I was a little shocked. I don't care much even if bad items are sometimes sold at charity auctions he has made a blanket statement dude ! We are talking Charity like children in wheelchairs and cancer and abuse that someone is trying to raise money to solve which to me is worth a few bucks and yet Steve badmouths the idea of helping people because a charity auction might sells bad items. Actually Steve's own words are "Charity Auctions Have A Minefield of bad items " and I have a big problem with that.

5 0 Reply

Jun 11, 2014 #826439

Anyone that knocks charity is the *** Of The Earth in my book.

hugh

Jun 01, 2014 #822595

Looks like a nice place to me.

6 0 Reply
NCH

May 22, 2014 #818485

He doesn't like charity ? What a Scrooge !

7 0 Reply
PAL

May 22, 2014 #818063

This is unfortunate .

7 0 Reply
D Hartliet

May 20, 2014 #817227

He has also posted some negative views about charity auctions as well so Steve Mozzarella is not a Rotarian ! He said charity auctions are a mine field of fakes and such auctions are to be avoided. I wonder if kicks homeless people and throws slugs into the children's hospital jar. What kind of low life posts on his blog that Charity auctions are bad ? :x

6 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.