Zarelli Space Authentication - PSA Says it is Fake, Steve Zarelli Says it is authentic
Many of Steven Zarelli's blogs bash PSA as an authentication firm. PSA has been one of the top authenticators with an unblemished reputation.
This Anders sloppy signed FDC was given a thumbs down in an on-line opinion from America's number one Autograph Authority . It sold for $ 500. on eBay and comes with a Zarelli COA
I concede that Zarelli could be correct, but my granddaughter could also make an Anders signature that looks the same.
My Name is William Bradley and I live in New York. I am 81 years old. I was an intern for Hubert Humphrey. I worked for NASA , GE, and General Dynamics Corp. I am retired . I have an eight year old granddaughter, and three teenage grandsons.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."