Ballston Lake, New York

It is a bitter pill when a young collector starts out by helping fellow collectors and along the way he begins to get lost in his own overconfident ways and becomes sloppy .It is nice to thwart off forgeries but not at the expense of honest collectors and dealers.

It is my own opinion that Steve should take a long hiatus and refrain from reviewing any more autographs for a while. Steve needs to spend some quiet study time and refresh his authentication studies. Every time an authenticator makes a judgment on a written piece his/her goal needs to be the truth and not a pat on the back. Authentication is not a popularity contest.

It is unfair to make hasty inaccurate calls and it is the innocent collectors who pay the price for errors.This is my unbiased opinion

A.P.

Had an Experience with Zarelli Space Authentication?

Comments

Yonkers, New York, United States #924925

Steve Zarelli ran a Beanie Baby Authentication service in the late 1990's. Steve provided a very helpful Beanie authentication consulting services to individuals , Beanie dealers and wrote dozens of articles for various Beanie Baby organizations, ...

I once sold a large lot of early comic books on eBay. Steve Zarelli did not like to final bid price so he decided to stick his nose in where it did not belong and he contacted my customer and tried to convince that winning bidder to not complete the sale. I saw the load of complaints against this guy so here is my own story just to keep the complaints high in the Google search even though my complaint has nothing to do with signatures.

A little "Humble Pie" never hurt anybody.