I got an online opinion on this signed piece but I already had my suspicions. It is allegedly authenticated by Steven Zarelli. People need to be careful especially with buying autographs off eBay. I have a more than a few samples of her handwriting.

Naughty Steve Zarelli telling people this autograph is real BS !!

John Corrigan, DMD

Naughty Steve Zarelli telling people this autograph is real BS !!

John Corrigan, DMD

Had an Experience with Zarelli Space Authentication?

Comments

Stratford, Connecticut, United States #915401

There are two of these on eBay .Both IDENTICAL.

Amazing !I don't buy autographs because everyone has a Certificate of authenticity from someone, and its been all over the news about fakes and fake certificates of authenticity.

Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States #907787

This forgery looks very good.It takes a trained experienced eye to recognize fakes of this caliber.

The forger has left five strong clues.I have seen this forger's work many times before.

Ballston Spa, New York, United States #892624

I truly wish Steve Z and others like him would go away and stop making assessments on the authenticity of autographs because they do not know what they are doing . SZ was never an autograph collector and he entered Autographs as a vocation only. He was a fast study and won the hearts of new and inexperienced collectors world wide with his simple minded articles which were written on a fourth grade level

I HAVE BEEN COLLECTING AUTOGRAPHS FOR WELL OVER 40 YEARS. I CAN SEE HOW ZARELLI MIGHT MAKE A MISTAKE ON THIS ONE BUT THERE ARE A NUMBER OF OBVIOUS(to the trained eye)THINGS THAT WOULD IMMEDIATELY RAISE A RED FLAG ON THIS ONE. YES IT IS A FORGERY .

Liverpool, New York, United States #863873

Steve Zarelli and others are going to ruin autograph collecting with all the guessing and blindness being fused into what was once a nice quiet hobby. I wish Zarelli would start grading coins instead because unlike autograph collectors coin collectors would kick his a s s !

Utica, New York, United States #863772

There is an old saying "its not What You Know, but Who You Know".Steve Zarelli has good interpersonal skills and he knows exactly what to say to people.

Steve has put together a great network of people, who will support, endorse, and recommend him. Steve Zarelli knows how to get people on his side because he possesses above average people skills.

On the other side of the coin, Steve Zarelli does not have the keen ability to examine handwriting with any degree of accuracy. I feel his ego is also a factor in some of his errors.

I find it difficult, if not impossible, to agree with his autograph assessments.

This is an obvious forgery in my opinion

White Plains, New York, United States #859326

eBay and Steve Zarelli are not a source that I would use for autographs.

A fake autograph on eBay ? This must be real because some guy authenticated and gave it a certificate of Antipatheticity with his signature and everything !

Horsham, Pennsylvania, United States #853163

At First Glance , at Second Glance, At Third Glance and a concentrated stare, or even looking at this forgery for three hours can not make it authentic.This autograph is fake.

I have collected autographs for over thirty years and I know what characteristics to look for.This autograph is phony and it is being sold on eBay which is not the right place to buy autographs.