Zarelli Space Authentication - Fake Autograph on eBay allegedly authenticated by Steve Zarelli

4 of 26 Zarelli Space Authentication reviews

I got an online opinion on this signed piece but I already had my suspicions. It is allegedly authenticated by Steven Zarelli. People need to be careful especially with buying autographs off eBay. I have a more than a few samples of her handwriting.

Naughty Steve Zarelli telling people this autograph is real BS !!

John Corrigan, DMD

Naughty Steve Zarelli telling people this autograph is real BS !!

John Corrigan, DMD

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
4 of 26 Zarelli Space Authentication reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Ghirioni

Dec 13, 2014 #915401 Stratford, Connecticut, United States

There are two of these on eBay . Both IDENTICAL. Amazing ! I don't buy autographs because everyone has a Certificate of authenticity from someone, and its been all over the news about fakes and fake certificates of authenticity.

7 0 Reply
Ellen Knox

Nov 29, 2014 #907787 Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States

This forgery looks very good. It takes a trained experienced eye to recognize fakes of this caliber. The forger has left five strong clues. I have seen this forger's work many times before.

Mark Z

Oct 29, 2014 #892624 Ballston Spa, New York, United States

I truly wish Steve Z and others like him would go away and stop making assessments on the authenticity of autographs because they do not know what they are doing . SZ was never an autograph collector and he entered Autographs as a vocation only. He was a fast study and won the hearts of new and inexperienced collectors world wide with his simple minded articles which were written on a fourth grade level

9 0 Reply

Oct 12, 2014 #883527

I HAVE BEEN COLLECTING AUTOGRAPHS FOR WELL OVER 40 YEARS. I CAN SEE HOW ZARELLI MIGHT MAKE A MISTAKE ON THIS ONE BUT THERE ARE A NUMBER OF OBVIOUS(to the trained eye)THINGS THAT WOULD IMMEDIATELY RAISE A RED FLAG ON THIS ONE. YES IT IS A FORGERY .

10 0 Reply
CNiro

Aug 31, 2014 #863873 Liverpool, New York, United States

Steve Zarelli and others are going to ruin autograph collecting with all the guessing and blindness being fused into what was once a nice quiet hobby. I wish Zarelli would start grading coins instead because unlike autograph collectors coin collectors would kick his a s s !

Doctoral Candidate

Aug 31, 2014 #863772 Utica, New York, United States

There is an old saying "its not What You Know, but Who You Know". Steve Zarelli has good interpersonal skills and he knows exactly what to say to people. Steve has put together a great network of people, who will support, endorse, and recommend him. Steve Zarelli knows how to get people on his side because he possesses above average people skills.
On the other side of the coin, Steve Zarelli does not have the keen ability to examine handwriting with any degree of accuracy. I feel his ego is also a factor in some of his errors. I find it difficult, if not impossible, to agree with his autograph assessments.

7 0 Reply
Lyle

Aug 21, 2014 #859456

This is an obvious forgery in my opinion

Xtremly Dumm

Aug 07, 2014 #853210

A fake autograph on eBay ? This must be real because some guy authenticated and gave it a certificate of Antipatheticity with his signature and everything !

4 1 Reply
Feiv English

Aug 07, 2014 #853163 Horsham, Pennsylvania, United States

At First Glance , at Second Glance, At Third Glance and a concentrated stare, or even looking at this forgery for three hours can not make it authentic. This autograph is fake. I have collected autographs for over thirty years and I know what characteristics to look for. This autograph is phony and it is being sold on eBay which is not the right place to buy autographs.

6 0 Reply
Al

Aug 07, 2014 #853080

I was concerned about this autograph at very first glance and I do not give a winkle dinkle who authenticated it. Since this autograph is not authentic then any others autographs on eBay that he authenticated are highly likely to be fakes as well. I wish people without credibility would stop giving out opinions and COAs that mislead people.

5 0 Reply
Sue Smith

Aug 07, 2014 #852957 Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

There seems to be to categories
of complaints about Steve Zarelli
A) people standing in line to buy in person signatures that Zarelli declares not authentic
B) People buying autographs off eBay to which there are no witnesses but carry a Zarelli COA
I would never buy an autograph.

5 1 Reply
Nick

Aug 07, 2014 #852769

I see several issues with this signature at first glance. I am not surprised that it is being sold off eBay.

6 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Zarelli Space Authentication. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Zarelli Space Authentication.
Filing a new complaint about
×