Boylston, Massachusetts
100% full

This signed block of stamps, allegedly signed by Edwin Aldrin AKA Buzz Aldrin is now listed on eBay, and based on an online opinion from a reputable authentication firm, came back as " LIKELY NOT AUTHENTIC " . This item comes with a Zarelli COA.

It Was Steve Zarelli, who made a statement about PSA that they have a " Hair Trigger" on the likely not authentic opinion. So - my question is -who is right ?

Steve Zarelli VS PSA-DNA , I suppose it is up to the individual to decide which opinion to go with. I compared the Lovell signatures myself against examples that were established as authentic, and frankly I have to go with PSA-DNA with the opinion that this one is not real. It does not look good to me at all. 21c58b2

Had an Experience with Zarelli Space Authentication?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #794919

Was Steve Zarelli exercising his elbow when he made this call ?

This is a lousy forgery and this is why collectors need to do their OWN homework and not rely on a COA.

Southampton, New York, United States #793183

an obvious forgery and the COA by Steve Zarelli is no doubt a forgery as well. :roll

San Antonio, Texas, United States #792678

The last part of the OP complaint say's James Lovell an obvious mistake but it may as well be Lovell because it is not an Aldrin signature either. This is a FAKE autograph with a FAKE COA !