Zarelli Space Authentication - Fake Astronaut Autograph on eBay-PSA has a hair trigger on Not Authentic as Quoted by Mr Zarelli
This signed block of stamps, allegedly signed by Edwin Aldrin AKA Buzz Aldrin is now listed on eBay, and based on an online opinion from a reputable authentication firm, came back as " LIKELY NOT AUTHENTIC " . This item comes with a Zarelli COA.
It Was Steve Zarelli, who made a statement about PSA that they have a " Hair Trigger" on the likely not authentic opinion. So - my question is -who is right ?
Steve Zarelli VS PSA-DNA , I suppose it is up to the individual to decide which opinion to go with. I compared the Lovell signatures myself against examples that were established as authentic, and frankly I have to go with PSA-DNA with the opinion that this one is not real. It does not look good to me at all. 21c58b2
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Authentication Autographs
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "Overnight flight from Boston to Heathrow in January 2013 - upgraded to premium economy as I needed a few hours sleep and my wife is expecting a baby but a..."
- "I went to the melting pit tonight as a nice surprise for my daughter before school starts and I can promise it will be my last time going here. We..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."